Saturday, May 14, 2011

MEANWHILE...my installation in the WENHAM MUSEUM




At the Wenham Museum on Route 1-A, I'm included in their 3rd Annual Interior Design Exhibition...(my 2nd annual). Northshore Designers created Rooms throughout the Museum to showcase their specialties. My 'Room' is an 'Italian' garden patio, inspired by my collection of PIERO FORNASETTI plates...with the exhibition of Stephanie McGrail-Letendre's intricate white-on-white cut-paper works; Ingrid Johnson's Silk Wall-Hanging; my own drawings of views at Castle Hill, Ipswich; and the 1930's charcoal drawings of my uncle, Rafael Della Piana, when he was a student at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts...back when beginners' lessons were to draw from classic Roman sculptures.
The exhibit will be on view through May 22, including Sundays.

No comments: